This area serves for discussing changes, additions, etc. Feel free to contribute, but maintain the overall structure. Issues brought up will be treated as follows:
- simple housekeeping tasks will be performed directly by the operator, Jacobs University; this includes adding new EPSG database versions upon availability.
- "semantic" requests, such as adding new CRSs or changing definitions, will be brought to the OGC Naming Authority for consultation and joint decision. If necessary, additional expertise will be sought from OGC's CRS working group.
Issue: Update registry definitions with correct xlink location
based on http://www.opengeospatial.org/blog/1597
. OGC xlinks.xsd was removed 2012-07-21.
- 03 Nov 2017
Outstanding questions per PeterBaumann
- How would that affect CRS version numbering?
- Possibly no version change similar to the schema.
- How about the EPSG database contents? the next OGP release will overwrite changes. Or just change the OGC/ branch?
In November 2017, the CRSs defined in WMS 1.3 have been added to the resolver. However, CRS1, AUTO42001:99:8888, AUTO42002:99:8888, AUTO42003:99:8888, AUTO42004:99:8888, AUTO42005:99 contain dangling references:
because their gml files contain elements which point to non-existing EPSG CRSs.
- in CRS1: MapCS and ComputerDisplay don't exist. They are referenced as follows:
- in AUTO42001/99/8888: AutoUniversalTransverseMercatorConversion doesn't exist, but it is referenced as follows:
<conversion xlink:href= [[http://www.opengis.net/def/coordinateOperation/OGC/1.3/AutoUniversalTransverseMercatorConversion/99/8888]["http://www.opengis.net/def/coordinateOperation/OGC/1.3/AutoUniversalTransverseMercatorConversion/99/8888"]]/>